Thank GOD we are HIS children! daily devotin with Bishop ROSARY
• IT’S JUST LIKE HIS GREAT LOVE •
Edna R. Worrell, 19th century •
How great is the love
the Father has lavished on us,
that we should be called children of God!
And that is what we are! (1 John 3:1) •
The greatest demonstration of love
is God’s gift of Jesus Christ to a lost world.
It is impossible to comprehend fully
this divine love; it can only be learned experientially.
Today, i answered an email
to one of my beloved, spiritual children.
His name is Pastor Anand Chakravarthi from INDIA.
I am very happy, that he grows in the LORD
and that the promises of OUR HOLY FATHER
upon him are going to be fulfilled!
If You want to take a grasp
on this success story, pls visit
Bishop ROSARY´s website!
- God’s Love (projectphotizo.wordpress.com)
- Letting Go of…Self? (jesuszen.wordpress.com)
- Every Christian a Missourian (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- They’re ordinary people Who love God from the heart (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Love Definded by Preacher Donny of Peace Baptist church (churchatliberty.com)
- Lent 1 – “Why Me?” (Genesis 22:1-18) (revtucher.com)
- God’s Love For Us (ptl2010.com)
- Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ (richardangulo.wordpress.com)
- This is Love for God (rmgarvin.wordpress.com)
- February 24, 2012delight of sacrifice- by Rev Bishop Uwe AE Rosenkranz, ROSARY Ministries International (0)
• The delight of sacrifice • I will very gladly spend and be spent for you. 2 Cor. 12:15. • When the Spirit of God has shed abroad the love of God in our hearts, we begin deliberately to identify ourselves with Jesus Christ’s interests in other people, and Jesus Christ is interested in every kind of man there is. No ranks, no titles- this is the gender agenda of nowaday´s liberal society . Only money, wealth and might is to be set into account. What about sacrifice, what about delight to be spent?? Do we put into account the overwhelming LOVE and the JAILBREAKING POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT? Where is the honour of 1000 year´s of personal sacrifice? How is the tribute payed for generations of persecution of ROsENKRANZ=ROSARY Family and Order?? Where is the traisure in heaven and on earth for true keeping and correct householdership of the TEMPLAR´s community? Centuries of blood- spreading into the chalice of HOLY BROTHERHOOD, how great is the profit??? Can You only imagine?? Take a little grasp of the laymen´s public common wealth of ArchBishop ROSARY´s domain-resellerservice. Be delighted by this BIG SPENDOR benefit! Related articles Freedom from Guilt of Sin with Uwe Rosenkranz (rosary2007.wordpress.com) day by day- devotions with ABsh. UAE.Rosenkranz (rosary2007.wordpress.com) Satisfied in JESUS (rosary2007.wordpress.com) I`ll never leave You! (rosary2007.wordpress.com) I in HIM and HE in me.. (rosary2007.wordpress.com) COME and SEE! (rosary2007.wordpress.com) HE is .. ministering to us. (rosary2007.wordpress.com) - Let Us Break Bread Together - (rosary2007.wordpress.com) Ein fester Anker für meine Seele: Das ROSENKRANZ-Gebet (rosary2007.wordpress.com) RMI-Charity Review (rosary2007.wordpress.com) Love Is Authentic 1John 4:1‑6 (stevemidkiff.wordpress.com) Chapter 7: A Good Question (fanningtheflame.wordpress.com) Don't Worry....Be Happy (lette...
- February 28, 2012Believe in me- Arch Bishop ROSENKRANZ (0)
• Do ye now believe? • By this we believe . . . Jesus answered, Do ye now believe? John 16:30-31. • ‘Now we believe.’ Jesus says—‘Do you? The time is coming when you will leave Me alone.’ Many a Christian worker has left Jesus Christ alone and gone into work from a sense of duty, or from a sense of need arising out of his own particular discernment. The reason for this is the absence of the resurrection life. ================================== There are several denominations and colours of believing in CHRIST, MESSIAH, JESHUAH , JESUS, MAHATMA, METREYAH, just to call upon few. But there is only one BODY, one corpus and one unifying odeur of belief, the CREDO like it is used in the ROSARY PRAYER CHAIN. This is our fundamentum in Christum Jesum. As co-workers we invite You kindly to pray with us on this blog and/or meet us in private prayer and meditation room. You can evenso get Your own labelling room with Arch-Bishop ROSARY by clicking on the link. Related articles Do You Believe in Christ Jesus? (bummyla.wordpress.com) Do You Really Know How To Test The Spirits??? (whythechurchleftjesus.wordpress.com) New Life (marybaird.wordpress.com) Foundation in Christ Jesus... (ptl2010.com) Does Any Lack Wisdom? (justificationbygrace.com) Sixth Meditation for Lent (deaconjohn1987.wordpress.com) Third Meditation for Lent (deaconjohn1987.wordpress.com) Letter From Jesus Christ to the Church in Nigeria (christianityinafrica.wordpress.com)
- February 21, 2012Call to action (0)
• The Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed • 1 Sam. 2:3 • God does not measure what we bring to Him. He weighs it. • Mark Guy Pearse •… ...are You ready to put action into consideration, or are You steady to be weighted?? According to these scriptures, pls take action and join in to Bishop ROSARY´s team at 7 MW!. Related articles New face of daily devotion, ROSARY MATRIX concept and projectt (rosary2007.wordpress.com) Streams in the Desert Crosswalk@crosswalkmail.com (thechristiangazette.wordpress.com) growing in knowledge and grace (rosary2007.wordpress.com) Proverbs 21: 17-21 (loopyloo305.com) Get Right and Shine Bright! (tljax.wordpress.com) When Your Day Blows Up (Part 2) (pastorron7.wordpress.com) Is God the Cause of All That He Foreknows? (inchristus.wordpress.com) Who Asked You? (inthethreshold.wordpress.com) Medusa Face and Jesus Juking. What a day. (deanaohara.com)
- February 24, 2012wind blowing (0)
• The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh and whither it goeth; so is every one that is born of the Spirit • John 3:8 • We know that the wind listeth to blow where there is a vacuum. If you find a tremendous rush of wind, you know that somewhere there is an empty space. I am perfectly sure about this fact: THE WIND OF THE HOLY GHOST blows where and when HE WANTS!- SO it is with us, with Uwe Alfred Erich Rosenkranz, in INDIA socalled "ArchBishop ROSARY". Pls visit our website for bonus-shopping! Related articles The wind bloweth where it listeth...This doesn't mean God randomly regenerates people (bjorkbloggen.wordpress.com) Click a Blessing Today - What are you doing here? (ptl2010.com) can't get enough. (onthebright.wordpress.com) The Kingdom Of God Vs The Kingdom Of Darkness (soulrefuge.org) Free Verces (vrjoshi.wordpress.com)
- February 28, 2012HOLY SPIRIT SALVATION (0)
• The future is in His care. I know that while I trust Him, he will never fail me. It does not seem to me, however, that I have experienced so powerful a baptism of the Holy Ghost as you have. But it is a subject which I am continually committing to the Lord Jesus. It is His gift and I know He will give me whatever he sees will be best for me. =================== There is a great annointing in beeing baptized in the spirit and with fire. We need this to be gifted and skilled to do our service according to the plan of GOD. Last Days, the leading Bishop and chairman of All India Independ Christian U n i o n and diocese gave honour to me as Arch-Bishop. This is in accetance of the devine revelation and destination, as they could apperently see in the works, GOD did with me in INDIA and all around the world. This is not the same like Ordination or inkardination, but is a real help in doing cooperation in respect and honour. This often is missing in other parts of the world- included my home country, GERMANY. Nevertheless, our GLOBAL MANDATE to spread in LOVE and PEACE increases by this accreditation. You can be part of this HOLY SPIRIT MOVEMENT online and meet with domain giving of GVO by parting with the team of Arch-Bishop ROSARY right now! Don´t wait any longer and take this global opportunity by clicking on the link. Related articles The Holy Spirit (bummyla.wordpress.com) Seek The Baptism Of The Spirit Of God (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com) It looked Like the Sun Wasn't gon' Shine no More, But God Put A Rainbow In the Sky - A Reflection on the Readings for the First Sunday of Lent (adw.org) You Anoint My Head With Oil (daringlutheran.net) getting down to what the water means in baptism (briancoatney.com) Celebrating Baptism (gladlylistening.wordpress.com) Trials and Tribulations - Baptism of Fire (thesalvationtimes.wordpress.com) What You Need to Know about Baptism and Works Salvation (godsbreath.wordpress.com) The Firs...
- February 25, 2012rich and poor (0)
• The destitution of service • Though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved. 2 Cor. 12:15. • Natural love expects some return, but Paul says—‘I do not care whether you love me or not, I am willing to destitute myself completely, not merely for your sakes, but that I may get you to God.’ “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for your sakes became poor … Daily devotin is one thing and believing in the word and doing it, the other thing. Some call it psychologically: " dissonance"- others say: "the gift of believe in GOD´s allmighty grace". In my role as Bishop of RMI INDIA i am now accredited by all-india-independant christian diocese and union as Arch Bishop. Our head of executive board has gained the title Bishop Dr. and is now clothed in beautiful robes, whearing the golden cross at his breast. I am very happy about this. Now i sshall come to india and pay some fees for hosting for the planned conventions and congresses. Well, I shall evenso bring Missionaries with me to reach the aereas, that had no real chance to hear the gospel until now! - But OH, LORD, i am ashamed, that i am soo poor, that i could not even get the cheapest flight ticket to INDIA, not to think of the duties that come, when beeing responsible for a whole batch of Missionaries, coming with me! Now i understand the role of JESUS, who became poor for the sake of HIS desciples and followers, that they may get rich! MAY THE LORD HELP me to overcome the poor situation and to get finances under my feet, like HE promised in Romans 16, 20: "I WILL PUT YOUR ENEMIES UNDER YOUR FEET!" I still believe in miracles and wonders, and this is my gift of BELIEVE, where other tell me: "You are not realistic, or You are crazy or call it mental dissonance"- Where were those warners, when- instead of paying for their father´s and brother´...
- February 22, 2012Found in JESUS (0)
• I have found in Jesus an answer to all my questions, to all my longings, to all my needs! He is made of God unto me, even me— wisdom and righteousness, and sanctification and redemption. Having Jesus I have all things, and by faith He is mine, and I am His, His only and His altogether. I find that I have been looking for an experience, instead of Jesus. When becoming a follower of JESUS, we use to pray to HIM. The ROSARY PRAYER unifies Christians all around the globe. If You want to be connected, pls don´t wait to get into our domains with Rev Bishop Rosenkranz. Related articles Discovering the Way of Salvation (raymondjclements.wordpress.com) Got Wisdom? Need Some? (gracefullwomen.com) Righteousness Is A Position And Not Based On Our Actions (chanmunwai.wordpress.com) Fighting The Fight Of Faith (nodogshere.wordpress.com) Faith And Experience - Daily Devotion By Oswald Chambers (gospelbondservant.com) Captivated by the Greatness of Jesus (craigsturm.wordpress.com) Galatians 2:11-21 (markallenwhite.wordpress.com) Arrogance is as Arrogance Does (barbarahebert.wordpress.com) Zacchaeus - The Little Man who Climbed into a Tree to see Jesus (brakeman1.com)
- February 28, 2012Calculate and take part of heavenly bank- with Arch-Bishop ROSENKRANZ, RMI (0)
• “My expectation is from him.” • — Psalm 62:5 • It is the believer’s privilege to use this language. If he is looking for aught from the world, it is a poor “expectation” indeed. But if he looks to God for the supply of his wants, whether in temporal or spiritual blessings, his “expectation” will not be a vain one. Constantly he may draw from the bank of faith, and get his need supplied . ============================= We have big projects with detailed business plans for greater value. And we have ONE HEAVENLY FATHER, who gives us HIS expectation! Therefore we can be forerunners and do much with only little. If You want to be part of our BLOG platform and You are already in our rapidly team, pls calculate Your personal or organizational benefit and use the profitmaking of essay writing on Arch-Bishop ROSARY´s wordpress domains. If upgrading as donator, pls use the "FireFighter" donation button according to Romans 16,20 and help us to get our finances perpetually under our feet. If You want to parttake with our host and then profit, pls just click on the above included link. Related articles Ephesians 3:14-21 Changing World, Changing Church (boynhillbiblestudies.wordpress.com) Does Any Lack Wisdom? (justificationbygrace.com) Will I Have A Body In Heaven (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com) How to Have Successful Children by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com) 28th February, 201 2 (posteritythings.wordpress.com)
- February 24, 2012Freedom from power of sin and guilt- with Uwe Rosenkranz (0)
Freedom from the Power and Guilt of Sin • • I could easily see how they made the cross of Christ of no effect by their legalistic strivings, but I was blind to the truth that I also was doing the same thing they were. My striving to be sure was with a different end in view, but it was still, in both cases, striving; in both, it was self and not Christ. To avoid this we have to be free from sin and power of guilt, ;raying the HOLY ROSARY gives us security to be forgiven . You can get this ABSOLUTION with perpetually, daily devotion. Pls visit Bishop ROSARY´s apps on FB to learn how. Related articles ^UR- "For me to live is Christ." - - Phi (rosary2007.wordpress.com) Remembering What Christ Has Done For You (jcrylequotes.com) Christ on the Cross (justificationbygrace.com) The Mighty Truth of Christ's Cross (jcrylequotes.com) The Altar of God is Very Low (thekingspresence.wordpress.com) Who Has First Place? (craigsturm.wordpress.com) Building Your Happiness on Christ Crucified (jcrylequotes.com) "Christ is a strong Saviour" by Richard Sibbes (tollelege.wordpress.com) Contend or Defend pt.1 (messianicway.wordpress.com) Why my life is not a model for Evangelism. (worthyofthegospel.wordpress.com)
- February 21, 2012He has said… (0)
"HE HAS SAID!" — Hebrews 13:5 • If we can only grasp these words by faith, we have an all-conquering weapon in our hand. What doubt will not be slain by this two-edged sword? What fear is there which shall not fall smitten with a deadly wound before this arrow from the bow of God’s covenant? Will not the distresses of life and the pangs of death; .... ... so let us remark well, what HE HAS SAID, and be followers not only in believe but evenso in deed! Pls follow us in practice of self-discipline, by loggin in the home based training with Rev Bishop ROSARY´s team. Related articles A Two-Edged Sword (365promises.wordpress.com) Double Edged Sword (glendakemp.wordpress.com) Swords, Daggers and Knives Renaissance Costumes (socyberty.com) The New Covenant ~ by Eudora Nachand (eudoranachand.wordpress.com) The Two-edged Sword / The Armour of God (davidmathiraj.com) Double Edge Sword (granulate.wordpress.com) Now That's Love (ourpoetrycorner.wordpress.com) Faith (trinashaynachua.wordpress.com)
- February 22, 2012Discipline of spiritual TENACITY (0)
• The discipline of spiritual tenacity • Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10. • Tenacity is more than endurance, it is endurance combined with the absolute certainty that what we are looking for is going to transpire. Tenacity is more than hanging on, which may be but the weakness of being too afraid to fall off. Tenacity is the supreme effort of a man refusing to believe that his hero is going to be conquered. Spiritual Tenacity leads to perpetual persistance. Experience the thousands-of-years persistance of ROSARY PRAYER at the Templar´s mount and be part of Bishop ROSARY´s domaingiving. Related articles Tenacity in 2012 (leadonpurposeblog.com) TODAY'S LEADERSHIP MANTRA: Tenacity. (martingysler.com) My Word, My World for 2012: Tenacious (rikkicustodio.wordpress.com) Getting into Tenacious Metrics (laf.ee) Can You Wait? (cindyholman.com) Tenacity (ordinarygood.wordpress.com) run that you may win (hebendsdown.wordpress.com)
- February 25, 2012Unbind the bound (0)
• BLEST BE THE TIE THAT BINDS • John Fawcett, 1740–1817 • Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble. (1 John 2:10) • “We just cannot break the ties of affection that bind us to you dear friends.” Related articles Ties that Bind (ptl2010.com) Love, affection not ties that bind contract, state's top court rules (dispatch.com) lost without you ~ please... (dreamdanzzing.wordpress.com)